Monster In The Mansion Monster In The Mansion

zzzzz

I felt like I was watching a cartoon for 10 year olds. Oh wait, I was.
I didn't find it funny, the characters looked like they were having seizures the entire time, and it had one of those cliché, done-to-death storylines.

"BUT ITS TEH ONLY CURTOON TO HVAE A MONSTR ND A SCIENTIST!!11"

replace monster with child, scientist with a parent of your choice and you've got your average day-time tv plot right there. Except day-time TV is more humourus than this.

Also, I can't believe so many people were involved in the production of this cartoon but none of them pointed out that it was crap along the way.

JeremyLokken responds:

Also, you probably couldn't believe why 4 national film festivals decided to screen it and why I won a national award from it.

Your profile links to your flash website, I pity the characters that you create. Without an open mind and an ability to expand, you'll never have characters that will change. You don't understand any of that, do you?

On a more detailed note, you've contradicted yourself. You compare it to a cartoon for 10 year olds, then you compare it to day-time TV, which is made for adults. You are saying the plot is for kids, but you are also saying the plot is for adults. This leads me to believe that you can't express your thoughts correctly.

I rate your review 1/10, the 1 for effort.

Escapism Escapism

good work!

that was brilliant. well done.

BaconisGood4You responds:

Thanks alot JamesJouni!

Shrek Sketches Shrek Sketches

*sigh*

The artwork in this flash was pretty decent.

Unfortunatly, the humour was crap and would only appeal to 12 year olds.
The sound was crappy too.

It probably didn't help that I don't like Shrek either.

The Simpsons Pacman The Simpsons Pacman

crap

there's waaaaay too many glitches in your game.

How 1337 are you!? How 1337 are you!?

40/42

AYE AM TEH 1337 |\/|A5T3Rz0RZ!

Jack Black Soundboard Jack Black Soundboard