Monster In The Mansion Monster In The Mansion

zzzzz

I felt like I was watching a cartoon for 10 year olds. Oh wait, I was.
I didn't find it funny, the characters looked like they were having seizures the entire time, and it had one of those cliché, done-to-death storylines.

"BUT ITS TEH ONLY CURTOON TO HVAE A MONSTR ND A SCIENTIST!!11"

replace monster with child, scientist with a parent of your choice and you've got your average day-time tv plot right there. Except day-time TV is more humourus than this.

Also, I can't believe so many people were involved in the production of this cartoon but none of them pointed out that it was crap along the way.

JeremyLokken responds:

Also, you probably couldn't believe why 4 national film festivals decided to screen it and why I won a national award from it.

Your profile links to your flash website, I pity the characters that you create. Without an open mind and an ability to expand, you'll never have characters that will change. You don't understand any of that, do you?

On a more detailed note, you've contradicted yourself. You compare it to a cartoon for 10 year olds, then you compare it to day-time TV, which is made for adults. You are saying the plot is for kids, but you are also saying the plot is for adults. This leads me to believe that you can't express your thoughts correctly.

I rate your review 1/10, the 1 for effort.

Escapism Escapism

good work!

that was brilliant. well done.

BaconisGood4You responds:

Thanks alot JamesJouni!

Shrek Sketches Shrek Sketches

*sigh*

The artwork in this flash was pretty decent.

Unfortunatly, the humour was crap and would only appeal to 12 year olds.
The sound was crappy too.

It probably didn't help that I don't like Shrek either.

F.N.F. #5 - Nature Calls F.N.F. #5 - Nature Calls

that was great

I prefer you're FNFs to the animations you actually spend time on.
Good work

Milkman Milkman

great!

makes me wish the milkman delievered milk to my door.

F.N.F. #3 - Water Bubbly F.N.F. #3 - Water Bubbly

great gag

That was great. My favourite animation you ever made.

NGTTXII NGTTXII

it was pretty decent but...

...Quelantaro's was the best by far! It was brilliant!

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

OMG!!11!

Wow. This movie is the BEST THING EVER!
I totally love the art. REN & STIMPY!!!11!!
the song is loud and my ears hurt. boo hoo.
blah blah, pacman only goes up to level 256! DUH!! GET ur facts right!

Border Hopper Steve Border Hopper Steve

pretty decent

I like the wile e coyote references slipped in there but it's a shame you ripped off Johnny Rocketfingers. You could of just drawn a different character.
The drawings were sloppy and the animation was rushed, but overall this was pretty decent.
You lose points for incorporating a character that isn't yours and not crediting johnny to his actual creator in the authors comments or the movie itself.

pimpi responds:

Okay ... you got me... Sorry Johnny RocketFingers. I am sorry I am a fan of Ryan Khatham... I am sorry I look up to people... sorry for not being 100 percent original

ed